Links are to external websites, note that in some cases a subscription will be required to view the full article.
A Package for Generalized Nonlinear Models. Turner, H. and
Firth, D., R News, 2007,
7/2 8-12, R Foundation for Statistical
- Generalized Nonlinear Models in R Turner, H. and Firth, D., Statistical Computing & Graphics Newsletter, 2007, 18(1) 11-16, Alexandria, VA: American Statistical Association.
- Nonlinear discrete-time hazard models for entry into marriage. Batchelor, A., Turner, H. and Firth, D., CRiSM Working Paper 07-16.
- Deciphering c-MYC-regulated genes in two distinct tissues. Robson, S. C., Ward, L., Brown, H., Turner, H., Hunter, E., Pelengaris, S. and Khan, M. BMC Genomics, 2011, 12(476).
- Biclustering Models for Structured Microarray Data. Turner, H.L., Bailey, T.C., Krzanowski, W.J. and Hemingway, C.A., IEEE/ACM Trans. Comp. Biol. Bioinf., 2005, 2(4), 316-329. Supplementary Material (R code).
- Improved Biclustering of Microarray Data Demonstrated through Systematic Performance Tests. Turner, H., Bailey, T. and Krzanowski, W., Comput. Statist. Data Anal., 2005, 48(2), 235-254.
- Fitting and comparing seed germination models with a focus on the inverse normal distribution. OÂ’Neill, M.E., Thomson, P.C., Jacobs, B.C., Brain, P., Butler, R.C., Turner, H. and Mitakda, B., Aust. N. Z. J. Stat., 2004, 46(3), 349-366.
- Effect of plantation design on stem-infecting form of rust in willow biomass coppice. Hunter T., Peacock L., Turner H. and Brain, P., Forest Pathology, 2002, 32(2), 87-97.
- Does host genotype diversity affect the distribution of insect and disease damage in willow cropping systems? Peacock L., Hunter T., Turner H., and Brain P., Journal of Applied Ecology, 2001, 38(5), 1070-1081.